THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

GoodBye 2010, Hello 2011

How times fly quickly. As if it was only yesterday when we welcomed 2010 but days flown quickly. Yes, it is already 2011.

It is then usual custom of a Filipino to plan for 2011. And I am one of them. But before I am going to release and share my plans for 2011, I just would like to remenish the things I had done 2010.

One of the most memorable thins that had in my life was when I and my cousins went to Robinson Mall. We really had lots of fun inside the shopping mall. And of the most I thinked the most expensive pants I bought was the one I bought in here. We bought it almost a thousand and I am very happy because its my first time to bought an expensive one. A new year came and its already 2011 a New Year a New Me. To start renewing my life a new, by evading the wrong doings I had done. And if this will be realized, I am very happy. May God guide me with my simple plans.

0 comments: